- Saturday - 25 / 01 / 2020
- Colet House Top Studio
- HOMECOMING: The End of the Spiritual Search, the Beginning of Now.
HOMECOMING: The End of the Spiritual Search, the Beginning of Now.
Join author/teacher Jeff Foster for a weekend of honest talks, meditations and Q&A on the joys and pains of spiritual awakening, the discovery of nonduality, falling in love with the "mess" of our raw and vulnerable humanity… and remembering wholeness, wherever we are.
Come join Jeff Foster for a weekend deep dive into the depths of self-love, clear awareness and radical self-acceptance. Jeff himself is a survivor of suicidal depression and chronic self-loathing. He is not a therapist, a spiritual guru, or a self-help expert with all the answers, but one who has suffered very deeply, worked through trauma, addictions, suicidal depression, profound self-hatred, shame and desperate spiritual seeking, and found his own original way into a restful Presence.
With humour, lightness, insight and compassion, Jeff makes spirituality simple, reachable, and human again. During the weekend, Jeff will talk openly, honestly and provocatively about the myths of spiritual awakening and healing. He will cover topics such as….
- The lie of "positivity". Discovering the beauty in our lostness, doubt, insecurity, failure and broken hearts
- The joy of ‘beginning again in every moment’.... The effortless art of true meditation
- Why ‘working on yourself’ doesn’t always work, and why ‘doing nothing’ can sometimes be the best solution of all.
- How true healing can happen when we stop ‘trying’ to heal!
- Why we don’t need to ‘silence the mind’, ‘get rid of the ego’, or ‘transcend the body’; rediscovering a grounded, embodied and honest spirituality.
- Why shame, unworthiness and even disgust can be portals to Wholeness.
We look very much forward to seeing you at Colet House.
ABOUT THE WEEKEND
Slowing down, touching the sacredness in the ordinary…
During the course of each day, you will rest in presence with Jeff, who will help you drop out of the mind and connect with the present moment, your feelings and your body in his own unique, heartfelt, authentic way, using words and silences, guided meditations, personal stories and meditative dialogues.
Any questions about the meeting, please email Brett at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Led by Jeff Foster
Held at Colet House in the Top Studio
Saturday - 25 / 01 / 2020
Book online here :
10:30 am - 5:00 pm